Content Strategy Agency
Content Strategy & Execution
Content strategy is all about planning, developing, and creating content that your audience find captivating and motivates them to engage with your brand. Your content should convince people they have something to gain from their relationship with your business or service.
An effective content marketing strategy helps you establish your brand as an authority in your niche and builds solid relationships within that community with the aim of growing your customer base.
Your content strategy has to push you ahead of similar organisations – and leave them in the greyed out background. What strategies will drive the most traffic to your website? Will they keep viewers’ eyes and thoughts on your product pages?
It’s in the detail. Your method must take clear steps, define in indelible pixels easy-to-visualise targets – to get what you want from your website. Your content must tell the world who you are, what you like, how you do what you do so well. Then your customers and contemporaries can connect with you and search engines like Google can pick you out of the online crowd.
An intelligent content strategy brings together content writing, SEO, keyword research, designing of whitepapers and social media. Your strategy is three things: content planning, content delivery and content analytics.
Have an existing site? Our content auditing service will tweak your keywords into more relevance – and add more meaning and energy to your message. Content-heavy websites don’t work for the time-poor viewer; the old ‘less is more’ approach wins here. We’re expert at pairing down waffling text-heavy content into simpler, fresher words that wake folks up.
Our content audit will:
- Analyse your current website content. What can be sharpened up and what needs to be cut?
- Find out what pages users read thoroughly, and what pages they only glance over
- Identify pages where a high number of visitors are leaving your site and pages that are popular
- Assess what content has grabbed the most website traffic, social media engagements
- Figure out whether your content matches your brands ‘voice’ and recommend changes
- Determine what content can be re-purposed to advantage
- Remove any repetition
- Identify SEO elements that can be improved on a per page basis
- Evaluate your site structure and hierarchy of content
Keyword research is vital. What terms are people typing into Google to find certain services or answers to their problems? You have to know – this is doubly important if you are in competitive industry or have a new website.
Using these terms as often as possible lets us move from guesswork to basing content around what your core audience is searching for. We’ll find out where there is a gap in the market.
- What terms do wholesale clients (and potential clients) use in Google searches to find products like yours?
- What topics are people searching for online but not finding answers for?
- What are the most engaging and popular topics in your industry over the last 12 months?
We Push Buttons will help fashion your content plan as a base to launch from. And you need to understand who your client/customer/end user is. What demographic do they come from? What are they looking for when they visit your site? Do they use social media? Know this and you’ll know your target audience – meaning you can direct your marketing accurately.
Your content marketing strategy is your why, who and how. Why you are creating content, who you are helping, and how you will help your users in a way no one else can.