- Our blog is designed as an information portal so we can share information about how to run a successful small business. I have run my own small business for 12 years and I am far from being an expert, so any of the suggestions and tips on here are just that, tips and suggestions. What works for me, might not work for you.
- We have regular guest bloggers and an in-house content writer creating articles for us. All articles written by the guest blogger are from their own keyboard and may not represent my personal opinion 100%. If you find issue with any of our posts please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’d like to be a guest blogger shoot us an Email.
- Endorsements and testimonials: I write a few software reviews from time to time and as of writing I have never received any freebies, discounted services, or paid endorsements for any reviews or recommendations. Most of the software reviews I provide are for Open Source Software so they’re actually free in cost anyway.
- If down the track I do review a product whereby I get a free copy and/or payment I will disclose that clearly at the end of the article for all to read.
- Our registered trading address is: Level 1/ 12-18 Hargraves St, Castlemaine, 3450 Victoria, Australia
If you would like to be pen friends please send all mail to:
Po Box 567
Castlemaine, Vic 3450, Australia
- We don’t knowingly use any tracking software to monitor individual usage of our website, however we do have Google Analytics installed as well as Clicky as many websites do. We do use Mail Chimp as our email campaign software and subscription form.
More in-depth legals:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by We Push Buttons and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of The Button Pushers Pty Ltd trading as We Push Buttons.
Fair Use Policy
The intention of our service is to support our clients seeking to expand their organisations in the digital sphere. If we feel that a client is using our web design or support services excessively, we reserve the right to apply additional scope charges if they are relevant, limit our services or cease production of your website.
Edit revision rounds to your site
We consider fair use that is included in your fixed price website to be 2 or less revisions prior to signing off. We will apply additional revision charges at $110 per hour if they are apply, in order to protect our time because we offer a fixed-price service.
We consider fair use to be a single design suggestion that is based on your suggested guidance upfront. If we deviate significantly from your specified preference, you can request continued design revisions without charge. If your design revisions are due to change or mind or omission of guidance when requested upfront, each re-design is subject to a fee of $250 per revision.
If we deem anything to be in excess of our standard procedure and service offering, in some cases we will advise of additional charges to complete your requested scope, limit our services or offer a refund of your deposit.
Understanding and Delivering Specific Requests
In all but exceptional circumstances, We Push Buttons will process all design, text and image edits to your specific requests. In instances when we cannot deliver, arisen in instances including, but not limited to, differences in design understanding, major content amendments, design and/or image changes and any other small request, We Push Buttons will offer a refund of the deposit made after an elapsed period of time, to be determined on a case-by-case basis. In some instances, the work created (including content and design) will be provided to the client as an instance of goodwill. Please note an inability or limitation to do specific requests is not eligible under this policy.