Terms and Conditions for We Push Buttons
We hate the fact that the world is such that we need to have a legal page but due to the fact not everyone does the right thing it is now essential.
- Our blog is designed as an information portal so you can gain more information about how to run a successful small business. I am not an expert at much and any of the suggestions and tips on here, are just that, tips and suggestions- please don’t take any of it as gospel. What works for me, might not work for you.
- We have regular guest bloggers writing articles for us. All articles written by the guest blogger are from their own keyboard and may not represent my personal opinion 100% so if you take issue with any posts please contact either myself or the guest blogger. If you’d like to be a guest blogger shoot us an Email.
- Endorsements and Testimonials; I write a few software reviews from time to time and as of writing I have never received any freebies, discounted services, or paid endorsements for any reviews or endorsements. Most of the software reviews I provide are for Open Source Software so they’re actually free in cost anyway.
- If down the track I do review a product whereby I get a free copy &/or payment I will disclose that clearly at the end of the article for all to read.
- Our registered trading address is: Level 1/ 101 Mostyn St. Castlemaine, 3450 Victoria, Australia
If you would like to be pen friends please send all mail to:
Po Box 567
Castlemaine, Vic 3450, Australia
- We don’t knowingly use any tracking software to monitor individual usage of our website, however we do have Google Analytics installed as well as Clicky as I imagine many websites do. We do use Mail Chimp as our emailer and subscription form.
More indepth legals:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by We Push Buttons and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of The Button Pushers Pty Ltd trading as We Push Buttons.