Web design for membership organisations
- Online membership portal where subscriptions can grow
- Media releases in the latest news feed on the Home page
- Ability to split media releases from general news
- Media releases as downloadable PDF files
- Media can get in contact with CEO via an advanced contact form
- Members are highlighted on a membership page
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Advanced content management system that allows the client to maintain website inhouse
- Layered inclusive design elements
- Mobile responsive on all devices
Our design brief was to produce a corporate looking, governmental website that appealed to lawyers, senior public servants, corporate decision-makers and Traditional Owners and their representative bodies. We wanted to represent the ancient lands and Indigenous culture by using the red earth and pale ochre colours of outback Australia. The tones of grey represent authority, power and politics of the corporate, legal and governmental stakeholders that engage with the NNTC.
The design and the visual language of the site had to be inclusive towards people with English as a second or third language and the corporate and government world.
We were proud to commission the triangular graphic Strong Ties by Gabriella Baxter from the Walmajarri Nation which we have used on the home page of the website. The photographs throughout the website are pictures taken by NNTC members either living or working out in the field.
While we needed to make a very business-like layout to the site we have included several big beautiful images of ancient landmarks. This brings the site back into focus on the Traditional Owners whose deep relationship to their country needs representation and advocacy to government bodies and corporate entities.
- Prescribed Body Corporates
- Traditional Owner Corporations
- Native Title organisations
- Government bodies
- Lawyers and legal firms
- Mining and exploration companies
The site has an advance content management system so the client can maintain the site inhouse. The client can add policy documents that will automatically sit on the right page.
The latest media release can be uploaded as a post and automatically appear on the home page in the latest news feed. Each post becomes a downloadable PDF file.
There is a membership portal where new members can join and the NNTC can grow their membership.