Web Design in the Community Health Sector
Custom Website Design
- Advanced search so users can search for services as they require.
- Robust Content Management System so staff and volunteers can manage 98% of the website
- Full analytics set up and review
- Easy to read layout and user experience
- Multiple user access so various staff can manage different aspects of the website
- WordPress on the Foundation framework
- Mobile Responsive
- Full training has been completed with key staff
- Web hosting and website maintenance will be ongoing
- Advanced contact forms for Volunteer applications as well as new Employment opportunities as they arise
- Custom sidebar menu set on a per page basis
- We ensured to incorporate different services which appeal to different target audiences
CHIRP has been active in the local community for over 30 years and was previously known as CCDH (Castlemaine & District Community Health). As part of the website redesign, we also rebranded the organisation.
- New logo design
- Branding strategy workshop with key staff and volunteers
- Full media kit, style guide, social media imagery
- A Pull-up banner was designed and printed
- Email Marketing template
- New business cards have also been designed
- Infographics have been created to better explain the various offerings of Chirp
- Assistance with key messaging
As part of the rebranding and redesign of the website we also assisted with publiciing the fact that CHIRPs health services have been cut and are having to cut services to the region. This will especially hit older Central Victorian’s as well as at risk people more than the broader community.
To that end we assisted with creating a postcard campaign to garner signatures in the community as well as established an online petition.
- Printed postcard design & printing (over 1,000 signatures)
- Change.org campaign with close to 1,000 signatures
- Assistance with social media marketing
- Email distribution