We Push Buttons FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course. All our web designs include up to five email addresses. If you are a large company and require more email addresses then please contact us. Often even small companies have multiple email addresses.
There might be the owner’s firstname.lastname@example.org, a contact email on your website info@ or hello@ and even accounts@ to keep your invoices in the one email address.
Yes. All our web designs come with a free web tracking program. We normally recommend using a more sophisticated program that costs $80 per year that is easy to understand and tracks visitors so you can easily see where your marketing dollars are best spent.
Many of our clients are budget conscious so we do our best to train clients on how to maintain their websites themselves. However…website maintenance is time consuming and really its much like cleaning your house every week, its tedious and ongoing. Its much more fun to work on your business than maintain your website. We offer affordable Website Maintenance services where you pay a monthly fee of $100 AUD that includes:
- Website Backups
- Security/ Virus Scans
- Plugin and Software program updates
Yes we do. We can look after all your web hosting needs, whether you want a small business package or a large scale hosting package. Our servers are based in Australia and are state of the art in terms of security and software compliance.
All of our web designs include 1 1/2 hours of training which is normally enough to get you updating the basics of your website. Further training can be arranged at $95 per hour.
We provide every imaginable file extension so your logo can be used in a variety of applications. You may only need your logo on business cards, flyers, letterhead and your website but overtime you may need it in other situations such as on the side of a van, on a billboard and maybe even TV advertisements or magazines so you’ll need your logo in as many file formats as possible.
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript) files – high quality vector based file used in high end printing. With an EPC File you can use your logo on everything from T-Shirts through to billboards without any loss of image quality
- AI (Adobe Illustrator) files – These are vector based files used by most graphic designers so you can modify your logo easily
- PDF Files – Every computer can view a PDF so special software is not necessary to view the image. PDFs are great for emails
- Web Ready Images – Both jpg and gifs will be supplied so you may incorporate your logos on any online application
- We can also create a Favicon .ico file which is the tiny logo to the left of your URL
We generally ask for a 40% deposit to begin any project. Another 30% payment is due at the 1st draft stage with the remaining 30% at the completion of the project.
The turn around time to design a website varies entirely depending upon the size of the project and how much information you can provide us from the start. A typical turn around for a small website design might be six weeks. We do of course work on larger projects that have a 12-month time frame but they are the exceptions to the rule.
If you already have all your text, logos, and images then a realistic time frame is 3-4 weeks for the 1st draft to be submitted, a further two weeks for the 2nd draft and launch 1-3 weeks after that.
You do. Once final payment has been made all rights to the logo design are transferred to you.