SEO is a complex but necessary aspect of any website and should always be factored in when redesigning or marketing an organisation.
There are hundreds of web development businesses guaranteeing they will make your site #1 on a Google search list. Some are really cheap or very costly – but in reality it’s the businesses that pay for expensive listings that get to the top of a Google search listing. Apart from paying for a listing you can bump your site nearer the top with research and a good SEO strategy. Successful SEO requires the majority of your pages to be fine-tuned to suit online search rankings.
So how do our SEO services work?
The good news about SEO is, once you have the fundamentals in place you should be able to handle most of your internet marketing and SEO in-house. There will always be technical issues you’ll need We Push Buttons to solve, but with our tailored maintenance plan you’ll have the skills to grow the online recognition of your brand with the training component we provide to you as part of your package.
SEO can be complex with all the different aspects that influence your site ranking. Search engines aim to deliver good results on the search engine pages that are relevant for the person searching the internet.
Connecting with your customers, means standing out from the crowd. That’s only made possible with focused SEO strategies.
One thing is certain, SEO takes time and perseverance
Website SEO Audit
We will assess the success of your website in terms of visibility on search engines, determining how visitors interact with the sight and the duration of their visit.
- Suggest coding changes that will help search engines better understand your website. This may be fixing incorrect code, adding correct title tags, completing metadata and other tech speak.
- Review issues with download speed. In the era of smart phones it is vital to have a fast loading site.
- Are customers finding what they want when they visit your website or are they leaving disappointed? Using the latest technologies we can track visitors as they use your website, collate this information, identify issues and suggest structural changes based on monthly observations.
- Implement small structural changes that will convert traffic into sales. Does your website need a proverbial lick of paint or a full redesign?
- Review the visual aspects of your website: introducing new images and colours. New graphic elements can change the way visitors interact with your website.
We have written an article on optimising user behaviour so you understand the basics of how to influence visitors to your site. You read it here.
Competitor market analysis
We will conduct a full performance analysis of your competitors and adopt the best strategies to boost your business success.
- We will write you a Search Engine Optimisation strategy in plain English in a monthly timetable, giving you a 12-month ‘to-do’ list for your online marketing.
- Research your target audience, potential and emerging markets and both online and offline competitors.
- Run your current website pages through an algorithm to find the best key words to spice up your current content.
- Improve the user experience of your site so your customers can navigate it quickly and easily.
Ever wondered why when you have Googled the word “Victoria” looking for the state in Australia, and you encounter an image of a Victoria Secrets Model, a photo of Victoria Beckham, or even Victoria in Canada?
Google isn’t intuitive and needs direction to understand what a search term means for the user. Those first three Victorias hadn’t crossed your mind, yet they are all featured predominately in the search engine list. That’s a perfect example of how important keywords are and what a difficult job it is for search engines to pick up the various nuances and complexities of the English language.
Adopting the phrases people type into a search engine for products and services will direct traffic to your site. Knowing what potential clients search for when they seek out your product is the key to your online success. It’s as simple as knowing whether people search the term ‘accountant Melbourne’ or ‘Melbourne accounting firms’.
That’s why keyword research needs to be conducted thoroughly before undertaking an internet marketing program.
For a more in depth look at key words, you can read our article here.
Email marketing strategy
We offer the following services to help you establish and grow your email list:
We have written more about email marketing and the reasons why you need to consider one here.
Our SEO service packages come in a range of prices and vary according to how competitive your industry is, how quick you would like to expand and what new markets you are looking at pursuing.
Once we have assessed your online visibility and your competition, we can give you an informed opinion about your marketing direction. Each industry is unique, and if you’re trying to break into your niche market, you will need a tailored marketing package to suit your type of business and budget.