Diana wanted a website that could showcase her lovely portfolio of prints, lithographs and lithography. She runs regular workshops from her studio as well as opens the studio as a Bed and Breakfast.
- Several large portfolio pages that utilise an elegant Lightbox
- Colour scheme is fairly minimalist with a white background, grey menu and a bright blue has been used as a highlight colour
- The website uses a Masonry style layout with a 3-cloumn grid of images and excerpts from pages
- Portfolio’s are seperated according to exhibition, year and style.
- Fonts used: Patua One for headings and old faithful Ariel for main text