Robertson Hyetts Solicitors
- Redesign of website to ensure page speed improved
- Blog + Article pages redesigned
- Contact forms syncing to CRM sales channel
- Content restriction which requires an opt-in email subscription in order to download whitepapers
- Branding rejuvenation, logo redesign as well as corporate stationary
- 25 business cards for staff
- Design of signage for new office in Tullamarine
- Design of an illuminated sign on the Tullamarine freeway
- New eBooks and white paper design
- Letterhead and corporate stationary
- Content Delivery Network set-up (CDN) so website loads fast
Magellan Logistics is one of Australia’s largest freight forwarding company based in Tullamarine, with offices in Singapore, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
Magellan approached us for a brand rejuvenation and for assistance in improving their website design, structure and mobile responsiveness.
The Project Features
We Push Buttons improved the visual aspects of their current website and cleaned up redundant code to make the web site load faster. We redesigned the blog by segmenting articles into categories based on keyword research. We created a variety of contact forms to sync into their sales channel and implemented a simple content restriction mechanism that captures visitor details before allowing access to eGuide resources. We are currently providing an ongoing website maintenance package and setting a content distribution network.