The client wanted a sophisticated eCommerce website where people can purchase fruit trees quickly and easily. The website incorporates a Point of Sale system for nursery sales, Inventory Control, mailing list integration, as well as a very diverse and large product range.
- Easy to read product descriptions
- More modern logo developed
- Large, easy to use navigation
- A blog for in depth articles, information and news
- Earthy palette of colours, with plenty of brown, green and purple as a highlight colour
- Font Used: Lato for headings and Merriweather for main text
- WordPress on a Genesis Framework
- Foxy Cart for Invoicing/ Credit Card transactions
- Foxy Shop running the eCommerce aspect
- Order Desk Inventory Management
- Large & diverse product range that is ever growing
- Need to have in depth detail about each product
- Complex handling of variations such as Root Stock, Time of Flowering and Use of Apples
- Shipping & Freight of live products can be difficult to handle due to Australian Quarantine regulation so certain items can’t be sold in particular parts of the country. ie. A pop-up opens when someone from Western Australia tries to buy a grape.
- Downloadable product catalogs that change in real time.
- POS System that is separate to the main eCommerce website for nursery sales.
- Customised Invoices