The website needed to be able to accessible on a variety of devices, be easy to understand and follow web design best-practice as the audience wasn’t as tech savvy as a traditional music festival.
- Clean, easy to understand black text on a white background.
- Large type for ease of readability
- The festival was over the whole town of Castlemaine and incorporated 6 main venues
- Each venue and band had their own webpage
- We used a book system called Try Booking and the entire website linked to the booking system throughout
- Set-up a Facebook page and discussed marketing ideas with the committee
- A dark smoky background photograph was used to avoke Paris of the 1920s
- 5 hours Photoshopping of images were included in the design
- Extensive program was embeded as a PDF
- Registration forms were created for both musicians, bands and members of the public